1. Visually inspect the samples and record any cosmetic defects;
2. Put the samples in the dishwasher;
3. Fill the dishwasher soap holder with the powder detergent, close and lock the dishwasher as recommended in the operating instructions;
4. Run the dishwasher for five (5) cycles with 140°F (60°C) water at “normal setting” for housewares. Each cycle includes soaking, washing and drying;
5. Remove and visually examine each sample.
Pass means no cracking, chipping, crazing, breaking, discoloration, disluster, deformation or warping was found on the tested sample.